- RSS Channel Showcase 8903106
- RSS Channel Showcase 7364748
- RSS Channel Showcase 6218731
- RSS Channel Showcase 3015537
Articles on this Page
- 12/02/16--07:26: _Fashion Friday | St...
- 12/09/16--09:52: _Discovering Toys at...
- 12/29/16--05:34: _Impromptu Dance Par...
- 01/25/17--06:12: _HeyWow! Personalize...
- 04/23/17--04:48: _A Tale of Two #Aven...
- 06/15/17--16:07: _Happy #IamYourFathe...
- 06/17/17--14:41: _Netflix Catch Ups |...
- 08/08/17--03:37: _Easy Prep Ahead Kin...
- 08/21/17--03:29: _A Very Mommy Wine F...
- 10/11/17--05:36: _Best Kids Headphone...
- 11/22/17--08:31: _Beados Teeneez Styl...
- 12/01/17--09:58: _Two Travel Insuranc...
- 03/12/18--03:38: _Canadian Craft Subs...
- 04/19/18--05:57: _Shopkins Live Toron...
- 06/11/18--04:10: _Centreville Toronto...
- 06/13/18--07:14: _Always Have a Drink...
- 12/02/16--07:26: Fashion Friday | Starlight #Flashbear Giveaway
- 12/09/16--09:52: Discovering Toys at Chapters Indigo | Giveaway!
- 12/29/16--05:34: Impromptu Dance Parties with the #LGP5 | Giveaway
- 01/25/17--06:12: HeyWow! Personalized Kids Books | Giveaway
- 04/23/17--04:48: A Tale of Two #AventMoms | Giveaway
- 06/15/17--16:07: Happy #IamYourFather’s Day | Giveaway
- 06/17/17--14:41: Netflix Catch Ups | Giveaway
- 08/08/17--03:37: Easy Prep Ahead Kindergarten Lunchbox Ideas | Giveaway
- 08/21/17--03:29: A Very Mommy Wine Festival #momsTOwineFestival | Giveaway
- 10/11/17--05:36: Best Kids Headphones #CozyPhones | Giveaway
- 11/22/17--08:31: Beados Teeneez Style ‘n’ Go Designer Set | Giveaway
- 12/01/17--09:58: Two Travel Insurance Tips #12DAYSOFKANETIX
- 03/12/18--03:38: Canadian Craft Subscription for Kids | Giveaway
- 04/19/18--05:57: Shopkins Live Toronto | Giveaway
- 06/11/18--04:10: Centreville Toronto Theme Park | Giveaway
- 06/13/18--07:14: Always Have a Drink on Hand | Giveaway
It’s our last weekend in the city before we head off to Sri Lanka and yes, we still put up our Christmas tree. I’m all about getting in the festive spirit and have been doing a fair bit of shopping as well. Obviously we’ve been visiting every toy store in the city hunting down those items […]
As Yashy and I leave the stage of parenting centred on dirty diapers, inexplicable tantrums, and strange smells emanating from under the couch cushions, we find ourselves catering to new kinds of needs. One of those needs is fun, and we have two great toys that are making it under our tree this year. Two of […]
Keeping kids engaged is a full time job, and in our home, that role is alternatingly performed by Yashy, the Little Monkey’s school teachers, our nanny and myself, as well as our television, iPads, books, games, crafts, and toys. When I am in charge, I find there are only so many games of hide and […]
As you know I’m all about the experiences when it comes to gifts and if I’m buying something tangible, it has to be darn good! As I was prepping for my Christmas shopping I discovered HeyWow! and was very intrigued. Two years ago we gifted our nephew a personalized “Lost My Name” book and this […]
Last month we shared our friends’ breast and bottle feeding journey and because you loved their same-sex parenting story, we’re back with more! Sharing their story with you not only helped them but it has been remarkable how many of you reached out in support with similar tales. As you know, Baby & Life started […]
As much as Baby Boy is having a great time on this trip of ours, we can expect to hear ” Go BACK to Toronto and get my Darth Vader and come back – OKAY?”. Yes, he forgot to bring his favourite toy and we didn’t realize how badly he would need it. So much […]
As much as we love travelling and staying in local homes, there are two things I miss dearly. First – friends and family we hang out with regularly. Who knew we were so attached to them? Second – TV watching. Today, in honour of day 74, the halfway point of our #MurphysDo148Days trip, we have a giveaway […]
As we come to the last month of our trip we’re starting to think about back to school and as you can imagine, one of the things I was never a fan of was the kindergarten lunchbox prep that needs to happen every single day. I’ve always prepped the lunchboxes the night before and it […]
The post Easy Prep Ahead Kindergarten Lunchbox Ideas | Giveaway appeared first on Baby and Life!.
Many moons ago around the time this blog was born I remember hunting down my own group of moms to hangout with during my maternity leave. I didn’t find what I was looking for so I ended up gathering the moms in my building in downtown Toronto and we hung out at play dates, free […]
The post A Very Mommy Wine Festival #momsTOwineFestival | Giveaway appeared first on Baby and Life!.
Guys I have been looking for the best kids headphones for EVER! Like seriously…at least for the last 4 years! Who else is sick of hearing the theme song to “My Little Pony”, “Backyardigans” and “Paw Patrol”? Surely Chris and I aren’t the only parents right? I was on a mission to find a pair […]
Beados entered our home 3 years ago and when Little Monkey was merely 3 years old, she was totally into it. Fast forward three years and she’s just as excited! For her recent birthday her grandmother (who really is the queen of the hottest toys!) gifted her with the new Beados Teenez Style ‘n’ Go […]
The post Beados Teeneez Style ‘n’ Go Designer Set | Giveaway appeared first on Baby and Life!.
Let’s talk family travel insurance shall we? I last spoke about travel insurance when I wrote this piece on how I did not plan to get travel insurance during my pregnancy. Fast forward 4 years and prior to embarking on our 148 day adventure, we were researching family travel insurance options. We spent a significant […]
My kids love engaging in arts and crafts activities but short of throwing a box of crayons and a couple colouring books their way, I don’t do much. Of course we have PlayDOH and art supplies at home which Little Monkey grabs on a near daily basis but I am not the type of parent […]
We’ve had Shopkins mania at our house for over 2 years now and during our 148 day journey Little Monkey only had Shopkins with her for entertainment beyond her ipad. So, needless to say, when a friend told me about Shopkins Live! taking place in Toronto next week, I was all over that. The team […]
Last year we missed our Toronto summer because we were travelling and so we were VERY excited to head to the Toronto Islands with our kids. My friend hosts an annual BBQ on the island and the Centreville Theme Park is the highlight of the day for the kids. We’ve shared our love for Centreville numerous […]
If you’re like me you’ve seen some quirky things you want but then never really get it for yourself because, we have to be practical, right? One of those things for me was a wine scarf. Yes, a scarf that has a built in bladder so you could discretely drink in places you weren’t supposed […]